Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1. Did you graduate yet?

No. I wore a cap and gown and walked across a stage this summer in good faith that the work I complete this semester will be satisfactory to finish with a Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages by Christmas. Twice monthly until then I will submit chapters of a final language program design project. It’s a good way for me to articulate what I’m actually designing and teaching, and at the same time provide a workable product for the school to continue to modify and change in the future. Azusa Pacific University was something that I did in addition to my ESI contract, so even though my studies will be coming to an end in December, I will still continue to teach under ESI at my school.

1 comment:

Kendie said...

Dear Becky ( for you are dear to us:)
It is so fun to read your thoughts and what you are doing. We will pray for you. God bless you in all you do. Your thoughts are a challenge too. I desire to continue to walk in the truth and freedom of God. Blessings to you!